Before Your Arrival in Turkey;
- Complete the Online Application Form ( Click here for the application form): Once you complete the form, you are going to receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Pay the fee for Invitation Letter (Click Here for detailed information): Once you get the confirmation e-mail, you need to deposit 100 USD for invitation letter to the bank account, whose details are present in the relevant webpage, and send the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
*The fee for invitation letter will be subtracted from the tuition fee during registration process.
*The fee for invitation letter will not be refunded if not registered.
- Receive the Invitation Letter: After the application form and the fee for invitation letter are received by Istinye University, an invitation letter will be sent to you via mail and e-mail.
- Apply for You Student Visa: Once you receive the signed and stamped invitation letter, you need to apply to the Turkish Consulate in your country for a Student/Education visa (Turkish Language Course Purpose).
After Your Arrival in Turkey;
- Come to ISU Topkapı Campus for registration
- Apply for a residence permit
Required Documents for Registration
- Bank Receipt (for the tuition fee)
- 2 Photographs
Required Documents for Residence Permit Application
- Student Visa
- Student Document
- Health Insurance
- 4 Photographs
Istinye University International Programs Directorate will assist you during your registration and residence permit application process.